Available Q4 2018
Parce L1 – the smart light switch
The smart light switch L1 replaces a conventional light switch. It is not necessary to replace the lights. L1 controls ceiling and wall light, whether light bulb or halogen. L1 combines the best of two worlds: The light can be operated as usual with one touch, but can also be controlled via smartphone and voice. For example, it is possible to simulate the presence of the inhabitants.
In addition, L1 has a hotspot in each corner that allows each user to trigger their individual scenes.
The current energy consumption of a Parce L1 is displayed in real time in the app. At the same time, the consumption is also stored in parallel and can be displayed by day, week, month, year (For storing the consumption history, a login in the Parce cloud is required).
- Simulate the presence of the inhabitants
- Control ceiling and wall lights by voice command
- Switch ceiling and wall lights time-controlled
- Guests can also operate the lighting without a smartphone
- Trigger programmed scenes without a smartphone
- Control via WLAN
- Generous area to the main control of the light
- 4 configurable hotspots (in the corners)
- Display of the current power consumption
- Record and history of power consumption
- planned support for Apple HomeKit
- Compatible with all Parce products
- Made in Germany
- W x H x D: 80 x 80 x 10 mm
- WLAN: 802.11 b / g / n (2.4 GHz)
- Software: Parce App (free on the App Store) & Parce Cloud (free, optional)