Koogeek A1 Smart Environment Monitor
- Support Apple HomeKit and Siri Voice inquiry: Apple HomeKit technology provides an easy, secure way to monitor and track real-time and historical indoor air quality as well as light intensity and sound levels in the Koogeek Home app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch. You can ask Siri for room temperature and humidity. Work with any HomeKit-enabled devices and support home automations.
- High Precision Environment Monitoring: 6 high precision sensors and 360° open air circulation design ensure accuracy and sensitivity. Support manual calibrations. You can see precise data with real-time temperature (°C/°F), relative humidity, particulates (PM2.5 and PM10), as well as motion, light intensity, sound levels, the current time, charging status, and battery levels simultaneously on the 2.8” large TFT LCD screen.
- Smart Wake & Night Light & Energy Saving: With the built-in professional motion sensor, you can enable the smart wake function and the LED night light will light up when motion is detected. You can also turn the night light on or off by using the Koogeek Home app or Siri. With the built-in rechargeable 2200mAh lithium battery, please keep it plugged in for convenience. Automatically enter the standby mode after no operation for 10 minutes.
- Stylish & Portable & Automate & Remotely Access: About 4.5 inches in diameter and 1.8 inches high, simple, round, and smooth line makes it blend easily with any home’s decor. The foldable stand allows for easy placement and makes it easy to read. With the Koogeek Home app and on the same Wi-Fi network, you can trigger other HomeKit-enabled accessories, such as humidifiers and thermostats, to turn on or off if a sensor detects something.
- Easy to Use: It only takes 3 seconds to detect. The data will be displayed directly on the screen, intuitive and convenient. Changes in colours of icons and indicators let you know air quality levels in real time at a glance. You can connect it to a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network without requiring a hub, and then monitor and track all readings from the Koogeek Home app from your iOS device.