Amazon are offering a nice 24% off the list price of the very popular Lutron caseta Smart Dimmer Switch today, bringing the price down from the list price of US$72.00 to just US$54.95, which is a saving of US$17.05
Of course, you’re going to need a Lutron hub in order for this to work, but assuming yo already do, and are in the market for an in-wall dimmer switch, this is quite the bargain, from a company with a long history of electrical switches.
- Replaces an existing switch and installs in 3 steps in as little as 15 minutes; Ideal dimmer for all homes, as it does not require a neutral
- Can control up to 17 bulbs per circuit (based on 8.5W LED bulb, 60W incandescent equivalent)
- Tested and recommended for use with over 1,000 bulbs (for recommended LEDs, please see “Technical Specification”) and works with up to 150W dimmable LED/CFL or 600W incandescent/halogen bulbs
- For added convenience use with Pico remote (PJ2-3BRL-GXX-L01) to turn lights on/off or raise/lower to adjust brightness
- For multi-location applications, use with Caseta Wall Mount Kit (PJ2-WALL-WH-L01, sold separately)
- Works with your voice assistant or smart phone via the FREE Lutron app for Ios AND Android (Smart Bridge required)