Lutron Caseta Fan Control
- ELIMINATE PULL CHAINS: Provides control of your ceiling fan right from the wall. Choose from 4 fan speeds plus off, for increased comfort
- WIRELESS CONTROL: Pair with the Fan Pico remote (PJ2-3BRL-GXX-F01 sold separately) for wireless control from anywhere around your home
- SMARTPHONE CONTROL: Create scenes and schedules using the FREE app by adding the Lutron Smart Bridge (L-BDG2-WH, sold separately)
- MOST CONNECTED: Works seamlessly with Alexa, the Google Assistant, Nest and more when you connect with the Lutron Smart Bridge (L-BDG2-WH, sold separately)
- TECHNICAL DETAILS: up to 1. 5A single ceiling fan; single-pole only or add Fan Pico (PJ2-3BRL-GXX-F01, sold separately) for 3-way control
- EASY INSTALL: Replaces existing switch and installs in as little as 15 minutes; NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED
- INCLUDES: (1) Caseta wireless smart fan speed control; coordinating wall plate and accessories sold separately
5 thoughts on “Lutron Caseta Fan Control”
This Is HomeKit ?
Yes it is, but you need the Lutron Bridge for it to work with HomeKit.
Will tis work with Hunter’s Symphony fans? They are HomeKit enabled. The only regular switches in my house are the 2 switches that power the fan and turn the fan’s light on and off. I would love to replace those switches with smart switches if it could give more functionality to those toggles. Currently, if you switch the one switch, the power gets cut to the fan and you can’t turn it on with the Home App.
You would not want to use this with a Hunter Homekit capable fan like the Symphony. If you want a wall controller for that fan in addition to HomeKit control, you need this:
I have 3 Hunter fans installed user this combination and you can leave them powered on and control the fan or the light via HomeKit or the wall controller.
Comments are closed.