To add a traditional light switch to your Philips Hue system, all you need is the Hue bridge and the Click for Philips Hue switch. Each Click for Hue includes a self-powered, battery-free wireless switch, both a single and double-rocker face, and one wire nut to bypass any existing wiring. Just place the switch where you’d like it, connect to the bridge, and you’re all set! No hassle, no fuss!
- Control Philips Hue lights w/ a wireless switch that matches standard switches
- No wiring needed – Mount in the switch box or surface mount w/ included a backplate
- Wire nut included for option bypassing of the switch so the bulb is always ON
- Requires Hue bridge v2 (square), configure with Hue app, Works with Apple Homekit
- Use with standard single and multi-gang decora faceplates