With this recessed LED spotlight, you can adapt the lighting to your business. For example, a warm light is ideal for relaxing in the bath and a cooler light is good for working.
You can install multiple spots in places where you want a lot of light. This product has been tested and approved for the bathroom. You can install the TRÅDFRI Gateway (sold separately) to control up to 10 light sources that respond in the same way: adjust light intensity, turn off, turn on and switch from warm to cool light in 3 steps. By installing the gateway and the TRÅDFRI app, you can create multiple groups of light sources and control them in different ways.
- The color of the light varies between 2,200 kelvin (reddish), 2,700 kelvin (warm white) and 4,000 kelvin (cold white).
- Fixed installation.
- IP44 approved.Light beam: 100 °.
- Voltage: 220-240V.
- Color rendering index (CRI): 90.
- The light intensity can be adjusted wirelessly.
- This recessed LED spot does not work with wired dimmers.
- The TRÅDFRI remote control is sold separately.
- Make sure your TRÅDFRI gateway is up to date so you can connect it to Apple HomeKit.
- Works only with IKEA wireless controllers.
- LED lighting emits little heat, no protection is required.
- In some countries, electrical installation work may only be performed by a qualified electrician. Ask your electricity supplier.
- This product is CE marked.
- Integrated LED light source.
- The lifetime of the light source is approximately 25,000 hours. This equates to a duration of about 20 years if the lamp is lit 3 hours a day.
- You must have the TRÅDFRI gateway to operate the IKEA Home Smart application. Download the app on Google Play or App Store according to your smartphone.