Mysa, the Canadian company behind the massively sucessful Baseboard Heater Thermostat, are releasing their latest product – also a thermostat – but this time, one that works with Electric In-Floor heating. As with their Baseboard thermostat, the new product will work with Apple HomeKit, as well as Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT and Samsung SmartThings.
As with other Smart thermostats, the new device can be controlled via an app (Apple Home or the Mysa app), with voice control (Siri, Google Assistant or Alexa), or via automations. The Mysa app can provide energy reports, shared access and a special vacation mode, and uses wifi to connect to your smart home system.
As the company are based in Canada, the interface and options are in both English and French. More specs below;
- Compatibility – Most high voltage electric in-floor heating systems.
- Electrical – Power: 3,800 W Max | Voltage: 120 V AC / 240 V AC | Current: 16 A Max | Fits standard size gang box
- Certifications – Mysa is certified to the following standards:
– UL873, UL943
– CSA C22.2 No. 24-15, CSA C22.2 No. 144.1-16
- Dimensions – Height: 5.1 in / 130 mm | Width: 3.5 in / 90 mm | Depth: 0.75 in /19 mm
- Sensors – Temperature: +/- 0.5ºF/0.3ºC |Â Humidity: +/- 2% | Control Range: Off, 41-86 ºF/5-30ºC | Ambient Light Sensor | Proximity Sensor
- Display – LED display with capacitive touch buttons
- Wireless – WiFi – 802.11 g/b/n @2.4 GHz | Supports WPA2
- Warranty – 2 year Limited Warranty