The C by GE Smart Switch-Motion Sensing and Dimmer adds smart bulb functionality to traditional bulbs and keeps smart bulbs smart. The smart Wi-Fi switch works as dimmer switch and enhances traditional bulb functionality with motion sensing, out-of-home control, scheduling and scene setting. With motion sensing and ambient light detection, set lights to turn on or off based on natural light and motion in the room. When C by GE Smart Bulbs are installed, the smart switch allows app or voice control even when power is turned off at the switch. Pair the Smart Switch with C by GE Smart Bulbs in other fixtures like table lamps and control your all your lights in the room from one wall switch. C by GE Smart Switch wirelessly connects with other C by GE Smart Switches so you can control the same light fixture from multiple switches without a travel wire, even if the switches are on different circuits. Simple DIY set up. The Smart Switch connects directly with Google Home and Alexa devices without a hub required. Neutral wire – usually a white or gray wire – is required.
- 4 WAYS TO CONTROL YOUR LIGHTS: Control your lights with touch, motion or app and add voice control when paired with a Google Assistant or Alexa device–no additional hub required to connect
- MAKES TRADITIONAL BULBS SMART: Turn ordinary bulbs into smart bulbs with enhanced functionality like out of home control, scheduling and scene setting
- SMART BULBS ARE ALWAYS CONNECTED AND READY TO RESPOND: The Smart Switch maintains voice and app control at all times, so your C by GE Smart Bulbs will respond to voice commands and provide out of home control even when the wall switch is turned off
- SCHEDULE YOUR LIGHTS AROUND YOUR DAILY ROUTINE: Create schedules that turn your lights on when you are away from home and turn your lights off when you go to bed
- BUILT-IN MOTION SENSING AND AMBIENT LIGHT DETECTION: Motion and ambient light detection turn lights on or off based on the amount of natural light or motion in the room providing hands-free control and energy savings