Legrand HKMS2 Motion Sensor
Legrand offers a family of lighting control products and sensors for your home fully enabled to interface with Apple HomeKit. Apple HomeKit technology provides an easy, secure way to control your lights, outlets, thermostats, and more from your iPhone or iPad. With the Home app, easily and securely control all your HomeKit accessories from one location.
- Works with Apple HomeKit technology.
- Ask Siri if motion has been detected.
- Automated control, updates while away from home, and setting triggers requires an Apple TV with tvOS 11 or later, an iPad with iOS 11 or later, or a HomePod set up as a home hub.
- Use Legrand Home app for scenes, notifications, triggers, room grouping, automation and more.
- No wiring required. Simple to install in a few seconds.
- Battery-operated. Utilizes Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to minimize power consumption.
- Infrared sensing technology for accurate motion detection.
- Use as a trigger for HomeKit automations.
- Provides notification when someone enters or exits the room.
- Colour: White
- Connection Type: BLE 5.0
- Material 1: Polycarbonate Lexan
- Humidity: 0-90% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Interoperability: Works with Apple HomeKit
- Operating Temperature (Celsius): 0°C to 43°C
- Battery Required: One 1/2-AA battery included
- Reaction time: 2 seconds
- Field of View: 120 degrees
- Maximum Detectable Distance: 8-9 meters