Our Smart Wi-Fi Colour + Ambient White LED bulb gives you control over things like changing the ambience with millions of colour choices, turning a light on/off, or scheduling a light to turn-on at a certain time – all from your phone or voice using Google Assistant, Alexa or Siri. You’ll even be able to see if you’ve forgotten to turn off any lights – or set the lights to turn on while you’re away on holiday, so it looks as if someone is home.
- Input: 220-240V˜ 50Hz, 0.06A (Max)
- Output: 9W
- Wi-Fi: 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n
- Bulb Size: A19
- Brightness: 900lm
- LED Life Span: 25,000hrs
- CCT (2700K-6500K)
- Operating temperature: 0°~ 40°C
- Socket: E27 or B22
- To control this HomeKit-enabled accessory, the latest version of iOS or iPadOS is recommended.
- Controlling this HomeKit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home requires a HomePod, Apple TV, or iPad set up as a home hub. It is recommended that you update to the latest software and operating system.
- Existing 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network
- Mobile device running iOS or Android