Aqara Smart Wall Switch (single rocker)
Aqara Smart Wall Switch (Neutral / No Neutral, single rocker). Easily upgrades your home without replacing any of your old light fixtures. Turns on/off the lights anywhere via your smartphone or your voice. Pair with the Aqara Motion Sensor to automatically turn on the light. Pair with other Aqara controllers or Aqara Cube to turn on/off all lights with multiple ways. Communications between Aqara Hub and Aqara devices can reach up to 20 m (65 feet) under normal conditions, depending on terrain and building structure. Aqara Smart Plug and Aqara Smart Wall Switch can also be used as a signal repeater to extend signal coverage.
- NOTES: Aqara Hub is required and sold separately. Requires a secured 2. 4 gigahertz WiFi network connection. One Aqara Hub can connect up to 32 Aqara devices.
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE: Convert your old light bulbs and fixtures into smart lights. The Aqara Smart Wall Switch enables you to remotely control existing lights and other electronics from your smartphone.
- HOME AUTOMATION: Tailor it to your personal needs and simplify your life through smart home automation. Supports schedule, timer, and scenes set through the Aqara Home app to automatically turn your Aqara Smart Wall Switch on and off while you’re home or away.
- VOICE CONTROL: Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant, and Alexa for a hands-free experience. Ask your favourite voice assistant to control the lights in different rooms.
- OVERHEAT PROTECTION: When the wall switch detects high-temperature limit, it will automatically turn off the power supply.
- MULTIPLE SAFEGUARDS, SAFE AND REASSURING: Adopts V-0 grade flame-retardant panel and withstands high temperature.
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION: Live, Load wires are required to power the switch. You can purchase the product if there is no neutral wire. Works with any one-way connection light switch (not compatible with 3-way). Be sure to turn off the power to the switch at the main circuit breaker or fuse panel before you begin the installation.