Shane Whately: Use the button on the Lutron Pico remote to set HomeKit scenes! I’ve used Lutron Caseta smart wall switches in my HomeKit setup for a long time. A big selling point is that you can pair these with the Pico remotes for 3 way switch setups (two switches that control one light).
These pico remotes have a button in the middle that never gets much use in my house. In this video, I will show you how you can use this button to trigger your HomeKit scenes and accessories. Finally get some good use out of this little button!
Get Lutron Caseta switches and accessories on Amazon (affiliate links):
- Lutron Caseta Dimmer Switch Starter Kit: https://geni.us/CasetaKit
- Lutron Caseta Dimmer Switch and Pico Remote Kit: https://geni.us/LutronSwitch
- Pico Remote for Caseta Dimmer Switch: https://geni.us/PicoRemote
- Wallplate Bracket for Pico Remote: https://amzn.to/2J1Frjo
- 2 Gang Plate: https://geni.us/Lutron2Gang
- 3 Gang Plate: https://geni.us/Lutron3Gang