VOCOlinc MistFlow Smart Humidifier Now Available on Amazon.com
Vocolinc’s latest product, the MistFlow Smart Humidifier (or VH1 for short), has finally landed on Amazon.com, priced at US$69.99. As with all Vocolinc products, the VH1 works with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant. With its functionality as both humidifier and a diffuser, as well as featuring a 16m colour mood light, it can be compared to the company’s other product, the Flowerbud. However, the water tank has a much larger 2.5-litre capacity, compared to 300ml with the Flowerbud, as well as having a more powerful diffuser, so in these senses, it’s more capable of humidifying than the Flowerbud, and for longer too. It can also be used as an aroma diffuser, although with such a large tank, you may want to treat it solely as a humidifier and use the Flowerbud as a separate device for adding nice smells to your home, with the use of essential oils.
You can check out our video review below for an overview, or the in-depth written review for closer details;
- Voice/phone control with Alexa, Siri or Google Assistant
- 2.5L water tank with an anti-bacterial layer, adds clean and cool moisture to dry air.
- Rainbow-spectrum mood light with customizable colours and light effects
- Can be used as part of a custom scene or automation including scheduled on/off times or days of the week
- Up to 30-hour runtime
- Water Tank Capacity: 2.5L
- Button Control: light and mist
- Applicable Area: up to 323 sq. ft.
- Mist Speed Level: 2-speed adjustable (physical), 5-speed adjustable (VOCOlinc app)
- Mood Light: RGB rainbow spectrum
- Wi-Fi 2.4GHz b/g/n IEEE802.11
- Certification: TUV (safety), CE, FCC, RoHS, Wi-Fi alliance