Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are a large and diverse group of compounds that volatilise into the air at room temperature. Inside your home, volatile organic compounds are harmful, carcinogenic air pollutants that evaporate at normal indoor atmospheric conditions. The majority of indoor VOCs come from everyday household staples, including sprays and aerosols such as air fresheners, cleaners and pesticides. Many products, such as glue, new furniture and carpets, construction materials and electronic devices produce VOCs through off-gassing as well. Your home will release these trapped VOCs and could harm you and your family.
The Aqara TVOC Air Quality Monitor has three built-in sensors that are developed via advanced electrochemical and semiconductor technology solutions to ensure stability and accuracy. The temperature and humidity compensation algorithm can effectively reduce the influence of environmental change and the reading resolution can be refined to 0.01 mg/m³.
- Model: AAQS-S01
- Colour: White
- Product Dimensions: 41.6 × 76.0 × 14 mm (1.64*2.99*0.55 in)
- Battery: CR2450 × 2
- Wireless Protocols: Zigbee 3.0 IEEE 802.15.4
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~+50°C (32°F~122°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0~95% RH, no condensation
- TVOC Detection Range: 0~25 mg/m³
- TVOC Resolution: 1ppb or 0.01mg/m³
- Temperature Detection Range: -20~60℃ (-4~140°F)
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1℃
- Humidity Detection Range: 0~100%RH
- Humidity Resolution: 1%