Aqara Products Now Available on Amazon.co.uk
Just one week after the announcement that a small range of Aqara products is now available via Apple at a selection of European stores, the company has now expanded on this with more products via Amazon.co.uk.
Whilst the Apple launch was pretty limited, the company has added to this initial lineup to include not only the standard products but newer products like the H1 wired* and wireless switches that were recently also launched in mainland Europe, as well as the TVOC Sensor* that launched in the US and Canada last week.
The full lineup includes the following items;
- Aqara Hub M2 (£54.99) – Aqara’s most advanced and future-proof smart home hub that connects all Aqara devices and allows seamless integration across Aqara sensors and home automation devices
- Aqara Camera Hub G2H (£64.99) – An indoor HomeKit Secure Video camera for home security, with the Zigbee hub function to enhance home security and smart home automations
- Aqara Door & Window Sensor (£17.99) – It detects if a window or a door is open in real-time, and enables push notifications or/and local alarm activation when the door/ window opens unexpectedly
- Aqara Temperature & Humidity Sensor (£19.99) – It monitors temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure in real-time, and can connect with other Aqara devices for home automations and scenes
- Aqara Motion Sensor (£21.99) – It detects human movements with passive infrared and can work with other Aqara products to set home automations and scenes, such as turning on/off lights when it detects activity or inactivity
- Aqara Water Leak Sensor (£19.99) – It detects flood, and enables push notifications or/and local alarm activation to protect the property
- Aqara Vibration Sensor (£19.99) – It detects vibration, tilt and drop, alerts users when unexpected movement is detected and can be used for home automations and scenes
- Aqara Wireless Switch H1 (£26.99) – A remote switch with 7 configurable actions to control smart home devices or home scenes
- Aqara Wireless Mini Switch (£17.99) – A versatile and compact switch with 3 configurable actions to control smart home devices or home scenes
- Aqara TVOC Air Quality Monitor** (£39.99) – It detects the concentration and level of total volatile organic compounds (TVOC) in the air, as well as temperature and humidity, and can be bound with an Aqara hub to enable push notifications, local alarm activation, and home automations.
- Aqara Smart Wall Switch H1 EU** (£39.99-£42.99) – Aqara’s first wall switch designed for Europe, supporting both round European wall boxes and 86 mm square wall boxes and available in both With Neutral and No Neutral versions.
the company are also selling the Aqara Cube on Amazon, but as this particular model is not HomeKit compatible, we’re not listing it here in case someone inadvertently orders it thinking it is compatible.
The forthcoming Aqara Cube T1 Pro is HomeKit compatible, however, and we’ll be reviewing it soon hopefully.
** these will become available at a later date