- Your installations went faster and smoother. With automatic system setup, iComfort S30 significantly reduces installation time. Plus with the iComfort Mobile Setup App technicians can adjust settings and run tests all from their phone, eliminating the time consuming trips of walking back and forth between the thermostat and indoor/outdoor unit.
- You’ll be aware of issues before they happen. With the proactive monitoring offered by iComfort thermostats, you’ll know something is wrong before the homeowner does.
- You can address problems remotely. With the iComfort S30 thermostat, you won’t just identify the problem, you may even be able to fix it remotely. If the problem does require a truck roll, you can proactively schedule a service call with the homeowner.
- You’ll always have the right resources for the job. Since you’ll know what’s wrong, you’ll already know what tools, techs and supplies you’ll need to bring along. That translates to faster service calls for you.
* HomeKit support coming in the next few weeks via an OTA update for existing owners.