Aqara have updated their website to include a new page for their Hub, including full details of the new HomeKit-compatible device. Previously, although the Hub was included in their list of products, there was no actual page, with it simply being listed as ‘Coming soon’. With the new page, Aqara have a lot more information on this Hub, detailing various details about the technology, connectivity and interactivity with Homekit and Siri.
The Aqara Hub, if you aren’t already aware, is the first device under the Xiaomi umbrella to be compatible with HomeKit, which works in tandem with the new Aqara HomeKit app, released a few months ago. The Hub itself will in turn allow other Aqara branded smart devices to work with HomeKit, much in the same way that the Philips Hue Bridge works to make other Hue products – like bulbs and motion sensors – work with HomeKit.
- Model: ZHWG11LM
- Color: White
- Main Material: ABS + PC
- Weight: 186.5g
- Dimensions: 80 x 80 x 41.5 mm (3.15 x 3.15 x 1.63 in.)
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ – +40℃
- Operating Humidity: 0% – 95% RH, no condensation
- Input: 100 – 240V AC, 50Hz / 60Hz
- Wireless Protocol: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz, Zigbee
- What’s in the Box: Aqara Hub, Quick Start Guide
- CMIIT ID: 2017DP5239
- FCC ID: 2AKIT-ZHWG11LM
- IC: 22635-ZHWG11LM
- App Support: Apple Home app (iOS 10.3 or later), Aqara Home app (Android 5.0 or later, iOS 10.3 or later)