Mi LED Smart Bulb
Mi LED Smart Bulb
- Multiple Possibilities: Choose from 16 million colours to match your mood & environment. You can now personalize your lighting to meet your personal needs. Multi lighting scenes (movie, romantic, etc), always a scenario is what you need now
- Healthy Lighting Experience: Use a professional optical structure and high-quality LED elements. These ensure a stable light source and constant eye protection while preventing flickering. Adjustable brightness means you can configure just the right amount of lighting only for you
- Remote Control: You can control your smart light bulb with the free Mi Home APP anywhere, anytime
- Long Service Life: Up to 11 years of service life. With an extremely low wattage of 10 watts providing 800 lumens, comparable to 60W incandescent bulbs, you can find cool while saving money
- Voice Control: Google Assistant, Alexa compatible and Apple HomeKit compatible, no hub required. Whether individual or group Mi smart light bulb supports voice control
- Model No. – MJDP02YL
- Lamp Holder – E27
- Luminous Flux – 800lm
- Colour Temperature – 1700K-6500K
- Life Expectancy Approx. – 25,000 hours
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Rated Input – 100V-240V~50/60Hz
- Rated Power – 10W
8 thoughts on “Mi LED Smart Bulb”
I can’t add it to Homekit yet…
Which specific device are you trying to add to HomeKit?
I guess this device that current subpage is talking about….
Me too, the firm is not yet compatible with HK…
Same here, latest firmware for the bulb is 1.4.2, using Chinese server.
I have the same problem I tried changing to a different server but no luck, I’m still in 1.4.2
Try to remove the bulb, reset it, and re-add it to Mi Home (or Yeelight). Maybe the update will be picked up. alternatively, try adding it to either app with the apps set to the China or Singapore Server to see if it’ll update, then if it does, you can then remove it and re-add it to whichever server you currently use.
Tried it, doesn’t help. Update doesn’t show up, still on latest firmware 1.4.2
Comments are closed.