Let your appliances do the thinking for you. Plug in an appliance like a lamp into our Smart Wi-Fi Plug and you’re set to control it from your phone or voice using Google Assistant, Alexa or Siri. Or create schedules for portable heating and cooling, lights, TVs and more to turn-on/off at set times. Plus, track the power usage of any appliance connected to the smart plug.
At home or away, control your appliances from your phone or with any voice assistant, including Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri. Use your voice assistant or phone to turn-on/off most appliances including lights, portable heating and cooling, TVs, etc.
Create schedules and automations so your favourite appliances and electronic devices turn on or off at specific times of the day. During the colder months schedule your electric blanket to turn-on in the evening, then turn-off in the morning.
Track the power usage of any device or appliance connected to a smart plug. Gain insight into your power usage to make smarter decisions that save money on your power bill.
- Control your appliances
- Works with Google Assistant, Alexa & Siri
- Control using the Cygnett Smart App
- Control using Apple HomeKit App
- Monitor power usage
- Input: 100V-240V~,50/60Hz,10A Max, 2400W Max
- Output: 100V-240V~,50/60Hz,10A Max, 2400W Max
- Wi-Fi: 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n
- To control this HomeKit-enabled accessory, the latest version of iOS or iPadOS is recommended.
- Controlling this HomeKit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home requires a HomePod, Apple TV, or iPad set up as a home hub. It is recommended that you update to the latest software and operating system.
- Existing 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network
- Mobile device running iOS or Android