Thinka For Z-Wave; Apple HomeKit certified Z-Wave controller to extend your Smart Home with Z-Wave products.
Thinka For Z-Wave is a special kind of HomeKit accessory, just like Philips Hue, it is a bridge. Thinka bridges to HomeKit. This opens up a whole new range of possibilities for Z-Wave accessory owners, who can now use their Z-Wave devices such as lights, curtains, thermostats, garage doors along with their other HomeKit devices, like Philips Hue lights, Sonos, Somfy, Netatmo, HomeKit cameras, Logitech, Danalock door lock, Gardena, Velux, Lutron and Honewell accessories, and more. All from the Home App, and create scenes and automations with all of them.
Or connect their audio/video from Arcam, Bang & Olufsen, Bose, Bowers & Wilkins, Cambridge Audio, Denon, Harman Kardon, JBL, LG, Loxone, Marantz, MOON, NAD, Naim, Onkyo, Pioneer, Revox, Sony and Yamaha.
- Processor – 1.5GHz Quad-Core Cortex-A72 ARM 64-bit
- Memory – 8GB flash memory storage | 1GB DDR4 ram
- Connections – USB-C port for power | WAN Port 10/100 Ethernet | USB 2.0 Port 2.0 for feature upgrades
- Protocol – Z-Wave Plus 700 series
- Frequency – Europe 868 MHz
- Coverage – 400 meter (1312 foot)
- Height – 30mm (1.18 inch)
- Width – 110mm (4.33 inch)
- Depth – 110mm (4.33 inch)
- Input – AC 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Output – DC 5V/3A
- Z-Wave Plus
- Apple HomeKit
- Google Home
- Amazon Alexa