Skip to content
- The 2nd generation bedside lamp achieves uniform illumination. The warm light not only illuminates your bedroom, but also creates an intimate or practical atmosphere.
- A maximum brightness of 400 lumens, for normal lighting in the bedroom, with a minimum brightness of less than 2 lumens.
- As a night light, there is a delayed turn off function to help you go to sleep naturally.
- The lamp casing has a double-layer of diffusion material to help the lamp shine more evenly.
- The light is capable of colour (16m colours), colour temperature (warm or cool whites) , and brightness adjustments.
- A variety of intelligent control method are available including Apple HomeKit and Mijia app (Mi Home).
- You can connect to the Mijia app to achieve remote control and smart home linkage, or use the Xiaomi AI speaker to voice control the lamp.
- The ‘brightness bar’ is touch sensitive, and will illuminate in the night, so you can see the light and the controls.
- A short press on the top icon turns the light on, and a long press switches between different modes.
- To adjust the brightness of the light, simply slide your finger up or down the length of the control strip
- short press on the power icon turns the light off, whilst a long press will activate the delayed switching off.
- New HomeKit Compatible Mijia Bedside Lamp Out Dec 12th
- Eve Light Strip
You May Also Like