Robin Telecom Announce Pricing and Availability of Their ProLine Video Doorbell
Robin Telecom, who are set to become the very first company to release a HomeKit compatible Video Doorbell camera, have today announced pricing and availability for their ProLine offering.
Initially the product will be available on Jan 31st for the following countries;
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Chile, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Israel, Jordan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Qatar, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates.
The USA and Canada will follow a month later, on February 28th.
The pricing for the ProLine Video doorbell is going to be a lot to swallow for many end users, with a starting price at €696.00 incl. VAT @21%, with an extra €19 for the basic Flush Mount box, or €77 for the Surface Mount box. The US price is set at $661.75 excl. VAT, plus $18.06 and $73.18 respectively for the aforementioned mount boxes – both also excluding VAT.
While the price is way beyond what was probably expected of most consumers, this is in fact a high end product that Robin Telecom are already known for. The HomeKit compatible version has the following features;
- 130-degree Wide Angle Field of View
- Hardened optical glass dome with
- High Definition (720p) video
- Dynamic Video Streaming – video bitrate is continuously adjusted to ensure optimal performance given the available bandwidth (over WiFi or 3G / 4G).
- Two-way Audio – listen and speak using the built-in microphone and speaker
- Noise and echo cancellation – Chrystal clear audio as a result of advanced audio processing.
- Built-in dry relay to connect the ProLine to your existing chime.
- Full anodized aluminium design
- Front panel with nano-coating for improved UV protection
- Optional flush- or surface mount box
- Warranty: 48 months (carry-in, DDP)
6 thoughts on “Robin Telecom Announce Pricing and Availability of Their ProLine Video Doorbell”
Not sure how, but the price was already known for over a week: https://homekitty.world/accessories/649
The price was out there last week, but it wasn’t stated as to whether this included VAT or not. The price that was being shown in other locations was also only in US$s, so this update features Euros too, as well as pricing for the faceplate options. This article is also about availability by country, which hasn’t been spoken of before now.
Meant no offence, just wondered if the price had leaked or if there was something different. Thanks for the update nonetheless.
Don’t worry, no offence taken Rob. It’s really just clarification on what the price was.
Any intention of making a purchase?
Absolutely none! Way too expensive for me, and we’re only renting, so I’m looking for a more mobile solution. I do know someone here who has ordered one though, so there may be a review at some point.
Comments are closed.