The Meross Smart Light Switch; Compatible with Apple Homekit, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and SmartThings. The Meross Smart Light Switch uses WiFi and requires a neutral wire. No hub needed.
The wall light switch MSS510HK can be controlled from anywhere (Internet Required) with your Meross app (iOS 9.0 or higher, Android 4.1 or higher). It allows you to turn the connected lights or fans on and off, and to set schedules or auto-off timer routine around your daily needs. Additionally, after pairing with Amazon Alexa or Google Home, you can simply control the connected devices with voice commands.
- Input: 100-125V~, 60Hz, 15.0A
- Output: 100-125V~, 60Hz
- Button: On/Off Button
- Antenna: One Internal Antenna
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4GHz, 1T1R
- Wireless Security: Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Package Contents: 1 x Smart Wi-Fi Wall Switch, Quick Installation Guide
- System Requirements: iOS 8 or higher, Android 4.1 or higher, Existing Wi-Fi network
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Neutral wire is required for the installation.
- Internet connection required.