The Yale Assure Lever is a smart keypad lever lock that easily replaces existing door hardware. For doors with no deadbolt such as side entry doors, garage entry, basement doors and home offices. Lock and unlock using the lock keypad or using the free August app on your smartphone. Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple HomeKit. Also compatible with Nest, Honeywell, Simplisafe, Airbnb and Home Away. The Assure Lever Connected by August features Bluetooth so it can automatically unlock as you approach the door with your smartphone. Also includes Door Sense, a sensor for monitoring if your door is left open.
- Replaces your existing lever or knob on doors with a single hole (no deadbolt) that are 1-3/8″ to 1-3/4″ thick with just a screwdriver.
- No more fumbling with keys, the Assure Lever can unlock automatically via Bluetooth as you approach the door with your smartphone (optional feature) – No phone? Just enter your code on the backlit keypad.
- Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Home Kit (Siri) so you can lock and unlock using just your voice.
- Create virtual keys to share with people you trust – set them as permanent keys or to a schedule
- Lock/unlock, grant access to others and see who comes and goes from anywhere using your August app – no additional hub needed.
- Great for vacation rental property owners – Seamlessly integrates with Airbnb and HomeAway for simplified check-in and check-outs.