Since Wemo’s Announcement of their new HomeKit-ready, 3-Way light switch at CES 2019, many people have been waiting for the device to make it to retail, and today the company have announced the switch is finally available to buy – just not on their own website…
However, the good news is that it’s available on amazon.com, albeit in a 2-pack for US$89.99. If you’re not aware of the new Wemo switch, besides not needing the Wemo hub to make it HomeKit compatible, it’s one of the few 3-way switches available right now;
- Control single-pole and 3-way lights from the wall, the App or your Voice*.
- Works with Apple HomeKit, the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa for hands-free control.
- Easily set automatic schedules and timers in the app.
- Randomize lights to make it look like you’re home even when you’re not and group and control multiple Wemo devices with a single 2-second press
- Only requires one Smart Light Switch per 3-way circuit
If you’re living in a Home with multiple smart systems, then as pointed out above, this switch not only works with Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa, but also Nest and IFTTT.