Vocolinc’s latest security device, the VS1 Contact sensor for doors and windows, compatible exclusively with Apple HomeKit.
- A Breeze to Automate Your Home (Apple Home Hub* Required): Open a door to activate a custom scene, which engages other HomeKit-enabled products, using the Home app on your iPhone/iPad/Apple Watch. Have your house automatically illuminate to greet you on entry, but only after 6 pm. Have your lights turn bright when your baby opens a storage area with potentially dangerous objects. Turn off the air conditioner when you open the windows in your room
- Immediate Notifications: Your HomeKit Home will send a notification to your Apple devices when anything equipped with the status of the VS1 changes. Get real-time status via Siri and your iPhone/iPad/Apple Watch before you leave your house, or when it is about to rain so that you will never forget to close your doors or windows. Remote access requires an Apple Home Hub*
- Ultra-low Power Consumption and Snappy Performance: up to 6 months battery life achieved by exclusive energy-saving technology and Bluetooth Low Energy technology (5.0); it uses a CR2032 button battery (included in standard packaging), which can be easily replaced
- Advanced Security with Apple HomeKit: “HomeKit-enabled” means personal data is under no circumstances captured, saved to a cloud, or sold to third parties. Even when accessing your home remotely via your Home Hub, all data is encrypted end-to-end and stored on your iPhone or iPad
- Compact, Thin, and Responsive: Designed to easily fit onto your window frames and doors. Setup is quick and simple. Response time is like a snap of the fingers.* Apple Home Hub can be an Apple TV (4th Gen+), HomPod, or suitable iPad