Virtually limitless colour options. Choose a favourite vibrant colour or create Color Scenes to fill your room with deeply saturated hues. With Circadian lighting, you can enjoy increased productivity and comfort with lights that change colour temperatures to complement your body’s natural clock.
The Nanoleaf Essentials Light Strip uses Thread for low latency, with improved connection reliability and range, with a compatible border router. With Thread’s improved reliability, you’ll never be left in the dark. Stepping up from Bluetooth to this upgraded technology means no more dropped connections. With one compatible border router (for example, Apple HomePod mini) for all your Thread-enabled products, you’ll no longer be burdened with multiple hubs. Want to use Bluetooth? The Essentials Light Strip supports it too.
Custom schedules help you to wake up naturally to sunrise colours or set other automations in the Nanoleaf App, HomeKit or Google Home. with up to 2200lm, the A19 is able to produce the brightest white lighting, with extended temperature range from the coolest to warmest whites. Don’t want to pull out the app? Turn On/Off, change the brightness or cycle through colours with the easy-access Controller.
- Lightstrip Length – 80 in | 2 m (Starter Kit) / 40 in | 1 m (Expansion)
- Lightstrip Width – 0.6 in | 1.5 cm
- Controller Cable Length – 5.7 in | 14.48 cm
- Controller Dimensions – 3.74 in x 1.42 in x 0.7 in | 9.5 cm x 3.6 cm x 1.78 cm
- Power Cable Length – 71 in | 180 cm
- Cut Ability – Yes, follow cut marks every 13 inches
- Extendability – 10m (max. brightness decreases beyond 10m)
- Average Brightness – 2000 lumens
- Max Brightness – 2200 lumens