The A50+ Digital Amplifier by Arylic (not Acrylic…) is a bit of an odd product in the respect that whilst it offers a ton of excellent options for audio input methods (Line, USB, Bluetooth, Micro-USB, Optical) it’s an AirPlay 1 compatible device, not AirPlay 2. To many that may still not matter though, as you can still stream audio from not only iPhone, iPad or iMac, but even non-Apple devices, due to DLNA compatibility.
In this video, I focus on the usability aspects and AirPlay compatibility, as well as reliability, not audio quality, which I’m leaving to others to discuss.
Below are a couple of links to videos I like that discuss this area of the A50+;
- Channel 33 RPM – https://youtu.be/FwAMLsTDWwc
- Nemo Propaganda Reviews – https://youtu.be/Yws8wqf5LdI
You can purchase the Arylic A50+ from Amazon (affiliate links);
- Amazon.com – https://amzn.to/3vraxdy
- Amazon.co.uk – https://amzn.to/3rYXluj
- Amazon.de – https://amzn.to/3rYOj0v