After releasing their first firmware update for their Decora Smart line of HomeKit enabled light switches and dimmers just over a week ago, the company has provided to us the release notes for this update:
1.4.13 Firmware HomeKit
– Improved dim/bright bar functionality for enhanced control of low lighting levels
– Added Diagnostic Mode for support
– Addresses unique scenarios that could result in the switch being unresponsive on network
– Incorporated KRACK vulnerability prevention
– Miscellaneous process and interface enhancements
Leviton also wanted to share with our community that they are committed to providing support for their products, and they want to help users with any issues that they may have. As such, the company wanted to share that their support email for the HomeKit line is DSSupport@leviton.com, and that they hope to hear from those that recently voted in our poll that they still were having issues.