Now it’s really easy for anyone to use smart lighting. This bulb allows you to choose between 9 colours – and dim so you can adapt the light to different activities.
- With a smart LED bulb you can dim and switch the colour of your lighting, and adapt your lighting to different activities, for example, a warmer light for dinner and brighter, colder light for working.
- Use TRÅDFRI remote to control up to 10 LED bulbs that will all behave in the same way. Turn on and off, dim, and change between a total of nine different colours/white tones.
- When adding TRÅDFRI gateway (sold separately) and TRÅDFRI app, you can change between a total of 20 different colours/white tones. You can also create several groups of light sources and control them in different ways.
- The LED light source consumes up to 85% less energy and lasts 20 times longer than incandescent bulbs.
- Helps lower your electric bill because dimming the lights saves energy.
Good to know
- With the remote control, you can switch between Cool white (4000 Kelvin), Warm white (2700 Kelvin), Warm glow (2200 Kelvin), Candlelight (1780 Kelvin), Warm amber, Dark Peach, Pink, Light Purple, and Light blue.
- Add the gateway and app to also switch between Cold sky (6000 Kelvin), Cool daylight (5000 Kelvin), Sunrise (3000 Kelvin), Peach, Dark red, Light pink, Dark pink, Dark Purple, Blue, Lime and Yellow.
- This product allows wireless dimming. With IKEA Smart lighting, you can dim your lights without a hardwired installation.
- The bulb is not suitable to use with hardwired dimmers.
- You need one of the steering devices in the TRÅDFRI series (remote control, wireless dimmer or wireless motion sensor) in order to connect your light sources with the gateway and the app.
- LED life approx. 25,000 hours.
- Use an opal light bulb if you have an ordinary lamp shade or lamp and want an even, diffused distribution of light.
- Standby power consumption: 0.5W.
- The light bulb can be used in temperatures from 0°F (-20°C) to 100°F (40°C).