Legrand HKDS1 Door and Window Sensor
Legrand offers a family of lighting control products and sensors for your home fully enabled to interface with Apple HomeKit. Apple HomeKit technology provides an easy, secure way to control your lights, outlets, thermostats, and more from your iPhone or iPad. With the Home app, easily and securely control all your HomeKit accessories from one location.
- Works with Apple HomeKit technology.
- Use Siri to check the open/closed status.
- Automated control, updates while away from home, and setting triggers requires an Apple TV with tvOS 11 or later, an iPad with iOS 11 or later, or a HomePod set up as a home hub.
- Use Legrand Home app for scenes, notifications, triggers, room grouping, automation and more.
- No wiring required. Simple to install in a few seconds.
- Battery-operated. Utilizes Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to minimize power consumption.
- Ideal for doors, cabinets, windows, safes and more.
- Use as a trigger for HomeKit automations.
- Colour: White
- Connection Type: BLE 5.0
- Material 1: Polycarbonate Lexan
Humidity: 0-90% relative humidity, non-condensing
Interoperability: Works with Apple HomeKit
Operating Temperature (Celsius): -5°C to 45°C
- Overall Dimensions: Two parts: Sensor Body: 52.05mm x 23.64mm x 20.08mm Magnetic Part: 25.66mm x 21.62mm x 19.22mm
- Battery Required: One 1/2-AA battery included
- Maximum Detectable Gap: 20mm/0.79in