New Baseboard Heating Thermostat Announced by Sinopé
Sinopé Technologies, a Canadian manufacturer specialising in smart home devices will be launching their first Wi-Fi thermostat for electric heating in the autumn. The thermostat will be able to control baseboards heaters, convectors, fan-forced convectors, and radiant ceiling heating. It will reportedly be available online, as well as in well-known retailers across North America.
The catchily named Sinopé TH1123WF Thermostat for electric heating allows consumers to remotely set and program heating from anywhere, at any time, for greater convenience. This device will be compatible with the company’s own smart app, Neviweb, to unleash the smart home’s full potential, but will also work with Apple Homekit, as well as Samsung SmartThings, Amazon Alexa, and Google Home. Because the new product uses Wi-Fi, compared to other devices of the company’s ecosystem, which uses Zigbee, it won’t require a hub. Geofencing, smart scheduling, detailed energy consumption, and other features will be available right out of the box with the new device.
Here are some of the basic features;
- Backlit display
- Detects the connected load
- Lockable buttons
- Personalization of the minimum and maximum temperatures
- available for thermostat control
- Indoor, outdoor, and setpoint temperatures featured on the thermostat display
- Temperature displayed in °C or °F
With the company’s own app you get more;
- Scenes: activate personalized ambiences according to the time of the day, events or activity
- Schedules: set a different schedule for each day of the week, up to 8 periods per day
- Energy reports: see your consumption and savings in real-time
- Geofencing: trigger actions based on your presence
More information about Sinopé, and their range of products can be found at the company’s website – sinopetech.com
One thought on “New Baseboard Heating Thermostat Announced by Sinopé”
Pingback: Nuevo Termostato Sinopé - Domótica Económica
Comments are closed.